9.23.2021

MY PET DOG💓

Today,i want to share with you about my pet.

My pet is a dog and is a girl.Her name is Robby.'Robby's name sounds like male but Robby is a female.



PHYSICAL TRAITS

1.Robby has a brown and black hair.

2.She has a unique ear shape.

3.She has a black nose.

4.She has a shaggy tail.

5.She has a brown eyes.


CHARACTERISTICS 

1.Robby is a naughty girl,she always make rubbishes and bite our shoes.

2.She is a playful girl,she likes to play  everyday.

3.She is very gluttonous when she see the foods,she will slobber.

4.She is a fierce dog.

5.She likes to smile.

6.She is an obedient dog.

7.She is an intelligent girl.

8.She is very cling.


MEMORABLE STORIES

I remembered the year of  Robby coming was in Feb 2019.Her eyes could'nt open yet.So,I needed to take care of her.She was a timid puppy,she felt scare if nobody accompanied her.When Robby growth up after three weeks,her eyes could open already.

After that,she became playful.She would play with me if I went outside and I would play ball with her.She also like to bite everything such as shoes,clothes,woods and another.

After two months,she became stronger and heavier because I fed her with some rice.So,I could not hug her.

These are the memories that I remember.













No comments:

Post a Comment